BOOKS that inspire
A SPECIAL BOOK FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE
With their book the “Dolce Vita Strategy” Loredana Meduri and Alessandro Spanu tempt their readers in everyday life and especially in business life.
“Dolce Vita” – to admit the sweet side of life. Combining professional challenges with Italian serenity and German discipline, not giving space to complainers and living passion instead of compromise is their approach: “Successful people are dreamers” and “Heroes need freedom”. Out of this freedom, explosive thoughts and intuition unfold.
Because cheerfulness and nonchalance brighten up any meeting or conversation. The authors show how to use emotions to “stir emotions” and inspire their audience, and make the reader realize that time is too precious for stress and anger. A perfect strategy to face the ongoing changes in the job market with personality, aplomb and the right attitude.
THE STRATEGIC PILLARS OF THE
DOLCE VITA STRATEGY
- A small free window of time each day on the calendar.
- Reserving mindfulness for unexpected wonderful moments.
- A little more pride in your own abilities.
- A modicum of imagination for solutions.
- An enjoyment with a dash of humor in all areas.
- Appreciating one’s own accomplishments and the accomplishments of others.
Get in touch with us!
PHONE +49(0)711 121 572 46 | EMAIL email@example.com
PHONE +49(0)711 121 572 46