His presentations and seminars are authentic in terms of leadership, customer amazement and innovation.
His messages are honest. Whether as a keynote speaker or as a trainer:
Alessandro Spanu inspires his listeners and seminar participants with joie de vivre and credibility, with charm and his natural way of giving impulses. Alessandro Spanu is a qualified banker, business economist (VWA) and trained systemic coach. He works voluntarily in an Italian cultural association.
Alessandro has many years of expertise as a trainer in sales & marketing in the automotive industry.
He has also gained extensive experience in credit risk management and customer consulting.
Personality & Know how
FACTS AT A GLANCE
• Birthday: 04/14/1978
• Trained bank clerk
• VWA studies – focus on business administration and law
• Over 12 years of business expertise in credit and risk management as well as a trainer in sales & marketing at Daimler.
• Many years of professional experience in customer service at the Sparkasse.
• Board member of the Sardinian Cultural Association Stuttgart.
• Winner Speaker Slam in New York: Agency Award 2016 – Hermann Scherer Academy
• Belongs to the Top 100 – Speakers Excellence
• Especially likes: music, Italian food, Maultaschen, openness,
respect, the dolce vita
• Dislikes: injustice, jungle camp
• Strengths: Loyalty, charm, challenges
• Weaknesses: Math, physics, biology, perfectionism
• Interests: Music, sports, travel, crafts
• Leadership & Innovation
• Customer loyalty & satisfaction